Monday, June 24, 2013

Skirt Inspiration?

I always buy skirts I love but sometimes have issues with figuring out how to piece them together with shirts and such! That started my obsession with tucking in and adding a belt! I do this all the time with jeans and shirts or shorts and shirts!!!! I love it! it is super vintage!!! These are some ways to do that if you still aren't sure how!
 No belt here, but I love the accessories and the bag! Just a cute example of making the skirt high wasted and adding a cardigan!
Still very simple and girly!!! It almost looks like one complete dress but is two pieces!!! Super cute!

   
When In doubt? DENIM!!! Denim shirts whether no sleeves or sleeves look awesome!!!! 
If you liked these outfits, they are all from my Spring/ Summer fashion Board on pinterest! Be sure to check it out! Link below!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment